Nuffnang Philippines

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Biking Route

It's more than a month since I bought my mountain bike. Nowadays, I've come up with a biking route that centers on Pinagbuhatan. I live at Nagpayong, Pinagbuhatan and I usually go to Barangay Napindan, Taguig City via Molave Street.

I would pass along the Pasig River and pass the abandoned Pinagbuhatan Ferry Station. Then I would go to the C-6 Road and pass the Napindan Bridge. I would go to the Napindan Road to C-6 Road on my way to Kalawaan, Pasig City. The Napindan Road to C-6 Road is an on-going project from the DPWH, which started November 2012. That road is around 80% complete but somewhere in the middle, it has informal settlers which leaves the project stagnant.

After passing the Napindan Road to C-6 Road and exiting to Barangay Kalawaan, Pasig City, I would continue my journey to the Pasig City Mega Market (Public Market). I would then return to Barangay Pinagbuhatan via the Eusebio Avenue and Sandoval Avenue. I would pass by Villa Alegre near Guzman, then pass Matanza and return home to Nagpayong. That would journey is around 45 minutes which I believe is enough for a daily bike ride for now.

Sometimes, I would go to Taytay, Rizal instead. Nagpayong, Pinabuhatan is on the boundary with San Lorenzo, Taytay. This is also the way to SM Taytay. I would pass the San Juan Resettlement Area as well as the C-6 Road. Sometimes I would go back to Kenneth, Pinagbuhatan via the C-6 Road on the way back to Nagpayong.

These two routes are my usual biking routes for now. Hopefully, I'll travel to other places and exceed my usual 45 minutes bike ride.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis