Nuffnang Philippines

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sammy Lagmay and Diabetes

My condolences to the family of comedian Sammy Lagmay who passed away recently. According to reports, he died because of complications from diabetes and he was 55.

The report mentioned that since 2010, he already have complications from diabetes. I don't know if it's type 1 or type 2 diabetes but the news somehow struck me, since I'm diabetic. Prior to being diagnosed with a type 2 diabetes, I'm not usually bothered by deaths due to diabetes.

Now, when a famous person die of diabetes, I tend to get affected and I wanted to know the details. I want to know whether it's type 1 or type 2 and what was the age of the person. I guess that's usually the case -- you don't get affected by certain circumstances or ailments until you experience or have it yourself.

To the family of comedian Sammy Lagmay, my condolences. He was a great comedian and I would always remember him for such TV shows like "Chika Chika Chicks" and "Abangan ang Susunod na Kabanata."

Read the complete report here:

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/breaking-news/2013/06/26/comedian-sammy-lagmay-passes-away-55-289346

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis